Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Buhr
Canada
Gladstone
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, the second biggest con in Canada (or so I'm told) is coming up in Winnipeg at the end of October. Central Canada Comic Con (C4) is going to be hosting some gaming tables.

Just wondering, how many Winnipeg and Manitoba gaming geeks are planning to attend, and who's interested in some gaming over the weekend? I myself am from out of town, but will probably be staying in the city for a couple of days.

So who wants to play some board games either at or after the con?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Bay
United States
Kernersville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I would be very interested to come play some games. May be able to bring another gamer or two. We would be comming down from Thompson. Where is the con going to be held, dates, times, cost, and etc.???

Went to the website for info. What kind of game coverage will they have? Do you have to bring your own. I see a couple of game stores in Winnipeg are gong to be there?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Epp
Canada
Abbotsford
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
First I've heard of it Eric, where do we go for more info (dates/times/etc)? I'm not sure if I can make it from Neepawa in October (depends on which weekend), but will certainly try if possible!

Jason
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Buhr
Canada
Gladstone
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The con itself is the last weekend in October (Oct 31-Nov 1). It's going to be at the Convention Centre in Winnipeg. Looks like they're focusing on running the RPGs as tournament events, but are open to game stores/game clubs/individuals running board games.

I'm gonna fire off an email just to see what the procedure is on running some board games. I'll probably bring a few of my games in, especially a couple of my less common ones (Fortress America, Samurai Swords, etc) to get some table time.

For more info, here is their website:
http://www.cccomiccon.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.