United States
Suffolk
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I’ve completed the first video component preview of my upcoming game Frontline General: San Pietro Infine, focusing on the game’s final map artwork by Mark Mahaffey and its functional design. The video includes a preview of the entire map, an explanation of all of the functional symbols used on the map in lieu of terrain types, and a brief intro with period photos from the battle courtesy of Sanpietroinfine.com.

Please browse to our Tutorials/Videos page (http://frontlinegeneral.com/html/tutorials.html) to view or save the video. This 54mb video is .MP4 format and requires the free version of Quicktime for viewing. Please let me know if you have any feedback related to this video.

Frontline General: San Pietro Infine is set in WWII Southern Italy, covering the entire Battle of San Pietro in a tactical platoon-level game with Euro-quality components. The map in the video linked above is a 32"x27" mounted 6-panel map. This game is currently available for preorder through Collins Epic Wargames at a 30% discount ($112 + shipping) or through your local game store.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.