Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brent Wolgemuth
United States
Mechanicsburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw the cards in the files section which look awesome. Seems like they would be perfect for an Artscow deck.

Don, as the author of the game, is it okay if a Artscow deck is created for us to use?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My personal recommendation is to wait for version 2.0

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Jones
United Kingdom
Sheffield
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep. Wait for V2. I've done alot of work on the card graphics with Don and they are much improved. Artcow would be fine with me but wait till Don has finished his playtests and art/design is finalised.

CHRIS

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Eskridge
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Brent; glad to hear of your interest in an Artscow deck for the game. I would definitely be open to one being made and available. We could do the current set, but as the others mentioned, V2 is currently in development and should work pretty well with Artscow. I'd like to work together to make a great looking set. So let's talk later, when things are ready to roll. I'll geekmail you soon.

Don

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Wolgemuth
United States
Mechanicsburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don, I was inquiring about the Artscow deck knowing that there are other talented people who could do this. I am not one of them. You make have to ask around to see if someone has the time to create the deck. I have printed one deck that someone had created, but I have not created any decks myself. Any Artscow Deck Creator experts out there that want to take this on, now that Don has given his blessing? Maybe both versions could / should be done.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've seen V2 (and will have a non-artscow copy or two {aka pasteups} at EuroQuest for some playtesting).

Definitely wait for V2.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justus
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bump...I can't wait for the new art!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Moura
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any updates?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.