Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Calderwood Speer
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
I am playing a solitaire game and I can't seem to find this in the rules and am looking for a clarification.

The Passenger Deck is divided into A/B/C sections. At the beginning of the game, I presume that I put all 8 of the A cards face up. When I claim one of the routes with my Prospector, what do I do now? Do I draw the top card from the B section and add it to the 7 remaining? Do I have to buy all 8 from the A deck before revealing the B deck?

I played it with drawing from the B deck and filling-in as-necessary.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Neal
United States
Liverpool
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
Rest assured - you got it right. You don't have to go Tetris and clear the row.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Calderwood Speer
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
Oh I feel silly now. Found it in the setup instructions... As go on top of Bs which go on top of Cs. When you buy the A route, the B card becomes available in that stack.

Got it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Harris
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bitzaloid wrote:
When you buy the A route, the B card becomes available in that stack.

Though I think that the next card down doesn't become available until the Replenish Cards phase near the end of the turn. In a solitaire game with one prospector, the timing wouldn't matter, but I imagine it would with more players and more prospectors.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.