Medicine Hat
Alberta
flag msg tools
Talk
badge
Words
mbmbmbmbmb
Let's see what the geeks think....

A bombadier takes the pitch and throws a bomb, which is subsequently intercepted or caught by an Ogre. The LRB states that whenever a player takes a "Capital A" action, he must make a bonehead roll. The rules for bombadier state that catching a bomb lets a player take an out of turn "Action" to re-throw the bomb.

Does this require a bonehead roll?

I imagine this would be the same for really stupid, Wild animal and Take root as well.

I've already come up with a ruling for my League, but I would like to see some other input before making it official.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gert Corthout
Belgium
Lille
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, the Ogre is not taking an action so he needs to roll for Bone-Head IMO. I'll ask this on TBB for a definate answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gert Corthout
Belgium
Lille
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
the jury on TBB says:

Quote:
no, he does not roll bonehead. You roll for bonehead after "declaring an Action". Tho Bombadier is a 'special bonus Action' you don't have to declare it, you get to do it out of normal turn order sequence. Since you don't declare the action, you don't have to roll for Bonehead
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.