United States
Moorhead
Minnesota
flag msg tools
The coolest best thing I have ever done in my life is being a father
badge
The Dread Pirate Caleb!! (age 2)
mbmbmbmbmb
Other than "that one guy" who just does it to shit on anything anyone may ever like ever that he finds even mildly objectionable, we have 3 random users from China that hate it as well.

Interesting...very interesting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are they doing Rating Farming now, instead of Gold Farming?

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Martins
Brazil
flag msg tools
Tsk, that's BGG ratings...
And you know what? It is amazingly easy to have 30 users from China rating the game at 10 right now. I just hope that won't happen...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabe Covert
United States
Lexington
KY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You'd hate it too after stuffing parts in the boxes for 20 cents an hour...

ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ŁṲÎS̈
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
F*** it! Do it LIVE!
badge
Didn't know what to spend all this sweet GG on, so I bought the overtext.
mbmbmbmbmb
CovertDad wrote:

ninja

all 3 of the other 1s have zero BGG contributions. I hope that's a factor in the BGG ratings alogrithm.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leeland Krueger
United States
New Albany
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
UndeadViking wrote:
Other than "that one guy" who just does it to shit on anything anyone may ever like ever that he finds even mildly objectionable, we have 3 random users from China that hate it as well.

Funny how I knew exactly who you were referring to before even checking the rating. He is in spectacular form yet again. Given his generalizations, I get the impression that he is an obese introvert in his late forties that has never been laid.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Plainwell
Michigan
flag msg tools
Mi cabasa esta muy verde
badge
Et in Vantasia ego
mbmbmbmbmb
Aw, who cares? Seriously... Machts nichts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo Zappa
United States
Aliquippa
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
monteslu wrote:
CovertDad wrote:

ninja

all 3 of the other 1s have zero BGG contributions. I hope that's a factor in the BGG ratings alogrithm.

But the three raters from China have rated a number of games. It simply appears that they are freakin' "Euro-heads" who are afraid their precious Agricolas and Cayluses are going to be bypassed by the GREATEST GAME EVER! Well, good luck, fellas, because you ain't gonna slow down the HULK EXPRESS!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance
United States
Moorhead
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fuzion wrote:
UndeadViking wrote:

Funny how I knew exactly who you were referring to before even checking the rating. He is in spectacular form yet again. Given his generalizations, I get the impression that he is an obese introvert in his late forties that has never been laid.

I was going to refer to him by name, but I didn't even want to give him that little bit of credit.

Even the admins have remarked that his ratings are valueless.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spencer Garbanzo
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fuzion wrote:

I get the impression that he is an obese introvert in his late forties that has never been laid.

Easy, now. You know what they say: "Let he who is not an obese introvert in his late forties who has never been laid cast the first stone."

As for me, I'm in my late thirties.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Железный комиссар
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Business as usual. Certainly doesn't seem to be having any impact, and the chances that it's going either unnoticed or unaccounted for are slim to none.

I'm more interested in the 290 10s. Right now, Through the Ages has about 750. I'm keen to see how many Space Hulk can accrue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Barrett
United States
Lake Forest Park
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
UndeadViking wrote:
Fuzion wrote:
UndeadViking wrote:

I was going to refer to him by name, but I didn't even want to give him that little bit of credit.

Even the admins have remarked that his ratings are valueless.

The comments he makes for games he rates a 1 speak more about himself than the games. shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JEREMY PAQUETTE
United States
ATTLEBORO
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fuzion wrote:
UndeadViking wrote:

Seriously... talk about overblown. However I refuse to let my Superman Underoos get in a bunch over it. I'm just gonna be over here reading my Wonder Woman back issues.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon
United States
Christiansburg
VA
flag msg tools
badge
Play more Inis
mbmbmbmbmb
3 ones against the amount of 10s this game has doesn't really concern me personally. I'd wager at least 3 of these 10s are rather shill-esqe in nature themselves. Not to say that a large amount of people couldn't legitimately rate this 10, but people tend to need reassurance when it comes to these large purchases.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JEREMY PAQUETTE
United States
ATTLEBORO
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Neverfade wrote:
3 ones against the amount of 10s this game has doesn't really concern me personally. I'd wager at least 3 of these 10s are rather shill-esqe in nature themselves. Not to say that a large amount of people couldn't legitimately rate this 10, but people tend to need reassurance when it comes to these large purchases.

I didn't think it was going to be a 10 for me, but I am now a convert. My thoughts are filled with space marine placement strategies day in and day out. Actually, maybe I should see a therapist...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance
United States
Moorhead
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I will prescribe your therapy.

A weekend full of Space Hulk sessions.

Enjoy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enrique Canales
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
How can I see the names of the raters?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ŁṲÎS̈
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
F*** it! Do it LIVE!
badge
Didn't know what to spend all this sweet GG on, so I bought the overtext.
mbmbmbmbmb
desertfox2004 wrote:
monteslu wrote:
CovertDad wrote:

ninja

But they have rated a number of games. It simply appears that they are freakin' "Euro-heads" who are afraid their precious Agricolas and Cayluses are going to be bypassed by the GREATEST GAME EVER! Well, good luck, fellas, because you ain't gonna slow down the HULK EXPRESS!

Hey waitaminute I AM a Euro-head. Ok maybe somewhat of an AT in closet.

Did you say Hulk exress? Is there another dice game contest?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Plainwell
Michigan
flag msg tools
Mi cabasa esta muy verde
badge
Et in Vantasia ego
mbmbmbmbmb
Sweetcurse wrote:

Ignore it... trust me... it is for the best.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Grey
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
UndeadViking wrote:

I bet they're all the same "dunkoff."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr. DJ FancyLove
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Judging on what games this person is into and where he's from I would almost call it genocide for any game that doesn't remotely involve WWII... shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Grey
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DusterTIB wrote:
Judging on what games this person is into and where he's from I would almost call it genocide for any game that doesn't remotely involve WWII... shake

Dare you to look at his rating/review of Risk Halo Wars and see if you find anything strange... hint: it's a review for a different game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
myles
United States
Mustang
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
KNEEL BEFORE ZOD !!!
badge
100 geek gold and this is all I get? :p
mbmbmbmbmb
I know my 10 is no shill. When I drug this beast in the house, I thought I had it under control. Instead, it punched me in the teeth, ate my dog, and stole my car! surprise
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sweetcurse wrote:

Took me a while to figure out too, since the first link just shows a flash grid of how many to which rank. If you scroll down to Statistics and click on Num of Ratings, it goes to this page:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/items/boardgame/5462...

It's ordered by the Rating Number, so click to the last page to see rank 1 guys:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/items/boardgame/5462...

(that link will probably change after a little bit of time). There you see the bottom feeders who voted 1

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr. DJ FancyLove
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SPARTAN VI wrote:
DusterTIB wrote:

Dare you to look at his rating/review of Risk Halo Wars and see if you find anything strange... hint: it's a review for a different game.

If you look at his review for Arkham Horror you will know exactly what I'm talking about as well...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.