Wizard Kings» Forums » Rules

Subject: GP generation in Custom game. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the "Custom game" option on P.1 of the 2.0 rulebook, in a 2 player game, does each player begin with the cities on his map as "friendly"? If so, do they all generate gold each turn unless seized by an opponent? Or do they only generate gold if you have units garrisoned? Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert Hernandez
United States
Greenville
SC
flag msg tools
The show on solitaire boardgaming.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
StAtiC9 wrote:
In the "Custom game" option on P.1 of the 2.0 rulebook, in a 2 player game, does each player begin with the cities on his map as "friendly"? If so, do they all generate gold each turn unless seized by an opponent? Or do they only generate gold if you have units garrisoned? Thanks in advance.

I think the gold stays in the city until someone comes by to spend it or carry it away.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Doesn't quite answer my question. Are ALL cities on your map friendly. IF so, do they ALL produce gold whether there is a friendly unit on them or not?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jevon Heath
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Credit to David J. Kelly
badge
This image is not mine – message me if you know who made it!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow. Ok. And when your units die, they go back into a pile of units you can build? Excepting your wizard, of course.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jevon Heath
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Credit to David J. Kelly
badge
This image is not mine – message me if you know who made it!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes! The basic scenario is really a campaign of attrition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.