Andy K.
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
Way-whu-nuh-now?!
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been watching this show on Hulu called ReGenesis (being unemployed and all). It's a sci-fi medical drama about a government lab of super smarties who face down all manner of horrific plagues, usually taking care of the epidemic in two full one-hour episodes. I reckon the show is similar to House (even though I haven't watched that one) because the lead scientist is a cranky lecherous jerk genius.

I've been enjoying the show and especially the "We're-now-doing-SCIENCE!" montages. Every episode has at least one, but usually 2 or 3, scenes of lab techs furiously performing lab techniques.

Never have I witnessed more intense close-ups of pipetting (oh, yeah. suck it up baby); cell culturing (squirt on that agar. Yes, just like that); swirling flasks (keep going clockwise, don't stop!); centrifuging (ooooh, you're so powerful and fast); and for when things get really intense, using the glove box (you've brought protection, right?).

I swear, it's really funny stuff. Besides the science pr0n, the show is pretty smart too, even if the science is hokey. Check it out if you need some titillation (or maybe I should say titration).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.