Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roberto Silva
Italy
CARPI (MO)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!

Do you know where I can find some cardboard (cardstock) objects to put on the maps in order to better fill the empty rooms that came with the game?
I means labs, furnitures, closets etc ... not only 3d models, also 2d models are good.

Roberto

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't think of the URL, but there are a couple print+fold solutions out there (print the furniture, cut+fold+glue to make)...

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cip Petersen
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
World Works has some interesting terrain pieces that you print, cut out, and then glue to foam board. Although the terrain is made for 3D, you could probably use just the printed versions if you are looking for 2D pieces. Nice stuff, I've always had a soft spot for World Works...

http://www.worldworksgames.com/store/

Just follow the sci-fi link in the upper left.

Happy hunting!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Silva
Italy
CARPI (MO)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cipiii wrote:
World Works has some interesting terrain pieces that you print, cut out, and then glue to foam board. Although the terrain is made for 3D, you could probably use just the printed versions if you are looking for 2D pieces. Nice stuff, I've always had a soft spot for World Works...

http://www.worldworksgames.com/store/

Just follow the sci-fi link in the upper left.

Happy hunting!

Thanks for the advice ... they are beautiful!

I have bought the FIRST LIGHT gaming terrain because it has all the "crew quarters", the bridge, etc ...

Roberto

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.