OK so I have three questions relating to each other
1. If Turkey is aide box of Austria but not on its +1 side is it considered a client of Austria.
2. If it is a client then Russia would not be affected by the Turkey-Russo foreign war since both Austria and Russia are in the Coalition camp, Is this correct.
3. If Turkey is not considered a cleint of Austria under the cicumstances mentiond above then can Austria or anyone else in the same camp as Russia ever bring Turkey to client status as long as there is a Russo-Turkey war active.
I would greatly appreciate any help in clarifying the rules on this.
I'm in the game, so I will clarify the questioning line a bit
Russia and Austria are Allied.
1. If Turkey was neutral and a Russo-Turkish War (RTW) was played, can Austria (or Russia or Britain) move Turkey up their diplomatic track as long as RTW exists?
2. If Turkey was on diplomatic track of Austria (or Russia or Britain), then this would preclude anyone from playing the RTW right?
3. Just to confirm, is a client state a minor at any location on a player's diplomatic track or only one in pact? I think from the definition that it is the former.