Rob Doane
United States
Walpole
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Folks,

We are ready to start playtesting 1866: The Struggle for Supremacy in Germany. If you would like to give it a try, please post here or email me direct and I will send you all the materials you need. Currently I only have a VASSAL module for the game, so if anyone who is handy with Cyberboard would like to make a gamebox that would be a great help. Unfortunately I don't have the facilities to print out any physical playtest kits at this time.

Once I get a list going, I will match you up with an opponent for your initial playing. I also have a simple form I would like everyone to fill out after they complete a game. The only commitment necessary is the desire to play at least one game through to the finish (not that this is a long game!).

Looking forward to it,

Rob
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Doane
United States
Walpole
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules and game components have undergone their first major revision. I'm confident that the game plays nice and smoothly which will allow us to start fine tuning the details. If you've been following the news about this game but haven't gotten involved yet, now is a great time to join in with the playtesting if you are so inclined.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Fletcher
United Kingdom
Heathfield
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Have always been interested in this period.
Would be very happy to have a play test of your game.
cheers
rob
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Doane
United States
Walpole
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rob,
That's terrific, glad to hear you're interested in playing. Send me a private message with your email address and I'll add you to our yahoo list. Right now I only have a VASSAL module for the game (no Cyberboard yet) so I hope that's ok.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt & Laurel
United Kingdom
Harrogate
flag msg tools
mb
Hi Rob,

I'd be really keen to be involved in playtesting this game. Vassal is fine.

Regards,

Matt
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Doane
United States
Walpole
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Matt and Rob,
Just let me know your email addresses and I'll send you an invite to join our yahoo group. There you can download the rules, charts, and VASSAL module.

Thanks again for your interest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Doane
United States
Walpole
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just posted a few screenshots of the game over at CSW:

http://talk.consimworld.com/WebX?7@741.4qmyaEFg099.18@.1dd37...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.