James Warden
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Yeah, local deal, long shot any might be interested, but I'll try anyway!

Meijer in Cincinnati, Ohio has some crazy deals on CCGs right now. South Ridge, next to Target

Lord of the Rings TCG is practically being given away. Various repacks of a starter and 36 packs (a booster box plus!) are 75% off to the grand total of $5. Bought some and verified. The 36 packs are varied expansions - I got a mix of of 6 expansions. You can easily see through the front to pick which starter you want from which expansion....

Marvel VS has a box with a 2 player starter and 13 boosters for... I think 50% off... maybe like $10, can't remember.

Chaotic has some 50% boxes...

Dragon Ball CCG was insane... I think it had a box of 50 boosters for $10.

Cheap Pokemon CCG packs.

Nacho Loco card / board game $2.50.

Magic: The Gathering repacks like 3 boosters for $10... some Unhinged can be seen.

About all I can remember. I bought 4x of the LOTR booster cases. Over my budget for dead CCGs, but it's rated pretty high here, and you can't beat
144 boosters and 4 starters for $20. I hope to make a bunch of decks for my playgroup!

If anybody wants some of these, well I might be convinced to ship.

These might be at other Meijers, I can't say for sure, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Wagner
United States
Wood River
Nebraska
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be all over the LotR and Marvel, possibly the Magic too. But of course we never have stores like that around here that are practically giving stuff away.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Wene
United States
Unspecified
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I'd say the LotR stuff is a great deal. That one is completely playable almost regardless of the cards/expansions you use.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Boes
United States
Saint Joseph
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If anyone can, please confirm if you spot this deal at other Meijers stores. They don't usually have deals like this that are limited to just one store.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.