John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings.

Ive been slowly trying to repair an old 40k game that I recieved from a player that passed away. The version is from 93, which Im guessing is 2nd Ed as it still has the space dwarves and mention of halflings and Imperial Beast Men.

What Im missing though are apparently a set of cards.
8 Mission cards.
12 Wargear cards
6 Vehicle cards
14 card Templates. Think I can re-create some of these.
A Red Sustained Fire die and a White Scatter and Artillery die.

Does anyone have scans of these cards? I've tried e-baying them but no two listings were consistent on counts of anything. Or the prices were exorberant for what was offered.

Thank you for any assistance on this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
Belgium
De Panne
Bachten de Kupe
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Omega2064 wrote:
Greetings.

Ive been slowly trying to repair an old 40k game that I recieved from a player that passed away. The version is from 93, which Im guessing is 2nd Ed as it still has the space dwarves and mention of halflings and Imperial Beast Men.

I'm no expert, so I could be wrong, but I think that Space Dwarves and Imperial Beast Men were no longer part of the WH40K universe in 2nd edition. You might have a copy of Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader, which is the first edition...

Oh, and now I'm thinking about it, doesn't 2nd ed. came somewhere at the end of the nineties (1997 - 1998 - 1999)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Youri Janse
Netherlands
Barendrecht
Zuid Holland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
teufen wrote:
Omega2064 wrote:
Greetings.

I'm no expert, so I could be wrong, but I think that Space Dwarves and Imperial Beast Men were no longer part of the WH40K universe in 2nd edition. You might have a copy of Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader, which is the first edition...

Oh, and now I'm thinking about it, doesn't 2nd ed. came somewhere at the end of the nineties (1997 - 1998 - 1999)?

2nd is from 1993, 3rd came out in 1998.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Dwarves have a full entry in the Codex Imperialis, A Halfling Sniper and an Ogryn get entries. But Mutants and Imperial Beast Men Abhumans are relegated to the Penal Colony entry.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
しんぶん赤旗
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I have everything that you need from the original boxed set. The only problem is that I do not have a scanner at home. If you geekmail me in one month when I am back at work then I can scan everything for you and email it to you (or burn it to a cd and post it to you if the files are too large). You will need to remind me though as my memory is poor).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.