Peter Struijf
Netherlands
Zoetermeer
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Dear All,

I am happy to let you know the 3-player expansion pieces and print work have all arrived safely at my house....eh sorry make that...at the Geode Games Head Office and Warehouse.

cool

I will be packing the 3-player expansions (ziplocked, English/Dutch) myself, for which I obviously have loads of time before Essen. The German expansions have been machine-packed and shrinkwrapped - they look great (box is the same size as the Gold Boxes in the base game).

Please feel free to drop me a line (at info@krakowgame.com) if you wish to pre-order the expansion sets (possibly in combination with the base game) for Essen. These are the prices for Essen:

Krakow 1325 AD (base game) = 32 Euro

Krakow 1325 AD (base game) + En/Nl 3-player expansion = 35 Euro

En/Nl 3-player expansion = 5 Euro

German (boxed) expansion = 12 Euro

Krakow 1325 AD (base game) + German (boxed) expansion = 40 Euro

I can also mail the 3-player expansion sets across Europe, at a reasonable cost (normal mail), if you will not make it to Essen. And I can mail across the USA in December, when I am on holiday there.

Best regards,

Peter Struijf
Geode Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Honeyfield
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fantastic news. Will arrange an order shortly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Moore
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter
badge
Does (Top Promoter) subliminal (Top Promoter) advertising (Top Promoter) really (Top Promoter) work?
mbmbmbmbmb
So, you have a 4 player game, that is being expanded to a 3 player game? Wouldn't this be the first ever game Contraction?

I'll be ordering mine soon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.