Popular Tags: [View All]
Jighm Brown
United States
Rossville
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the Hunter an extra posse member above your 10? I assume you must feed him, too, of course.

Are YOU yourself an extra member of the posse above the 10 or are you one of the 10?

With the Crowe's Hometown Event, do you resolve the battle at the next town BEFORE, AFTER or INSTEAD of doing your town actions?

Thanks. I really enjoy this game. I started with the Ghost Town edition.

Thanks to FNH1 for pointing it out to me via his podcast.

Jighm

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♫ Eric Herman ♫
United States
West Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I like elephants. I like how they swing through trees.
mbmbmbmbmb
Jighm wrote:
Is the Hunter an extra posse member above your 10? I assume you must feed him, too, of course.

You can never have more than 10 in your Posse, so if you still have 10 and roll the Hunter, you'll need to reroll. But normally, when you get the Hunter, you add 1 to your Posse in addition to having that ability.

Quote:
Are YOU yourself an extra member of the posse above the 10 or are you one of the 10?

You are one of the 10.

Quote:
With the Crowe's Hometown Event, do you resolve the battle at the next town BEFORE, AFTER or INSTEAD of doing your town actions?

Hmm, I hadn't specified that, but I'm gonna say that you have to deal with that first. They see you riding into town and are ready for you. If you want to buy items at that town, you'll have to deal with the Shootout first (which might presumably make it harder, if you were about to restock on Ammo).

Quote:
Thanks. I really enjoy this game. I started with the Ghost Town edition.

Thanks to FNH1 for pointing it out to me via his podcast.

Jighm

I'm glad you're enjoying it. If you haven't already, please leave a rating and comment. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jighm Brown
United States
Rossville
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the very quick responses. I knew I forgot a question and here it is:

When you use HIDE, do you add 1 day per 4 used or just 1 day regardless of the number of 4s used? The wording seems to suggest just 1 total and I'm just trying to read something further into it.

Jighm

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♫ Eric Herman ♫
United States
West Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I like elephants. I like how they swing through trees.
mbmbmbmbmb
It's one Day total, no matter how many 4's you use. That is actually different than in the Long Road to Reno scenario, where you add a Day for each 6 that is offset by Hiding, but for Ghost Town Showdown, there are 10 fewer Days to begin with for the total timeframe, so I felt that spending one Day to Hide was sufficient penalty enough.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.