Subject: Galactic Saloon rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Caddick
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does the VP you get from the consume phase with this card get doubled up if you choose Consume * 2 VP?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Wicks
England
Leeds
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
In a word, yes.
As long as the card doesn't say it doesn't double (like the discard=>VP ones), then it doubles with the consume bonus.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Lehmann
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Yes (this is explicitly called out on page 10 of RvI rules).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Caddick
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys. I don't actually own the game, so couldn't look it up in the rules. I got the card the other day, played it and didn't double the VPs from it. My opponent (who owns the game) said that I should have done. Thanks for the clarification anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
By example, cases like this where VP earnings may NOT be doubled by Consume x2 are explicitly called out. Namely, the international slash mark through the "x2" and confirmation in the text box description.

hat_hair wrote:
In a word, yes.
As long as the card doesn't say it doesn't double (like the discard=>VP ones), then it doubles with the consume bonus.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.