Joshua Harris
United States
Oshkosh
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I REALLY need a hand on this one. There are three games I am pre-ordering for Essen pick-up, but I can't get them. Two different booths, but close to each other.

Is there a willing American going who would be willing to ferry these back for me? Or even a NON American willing to pick up and ship these to me? I'd make it worth your while of course.

Thanks in advance. Fell free to GeekMail me if you don't want people to swamp you with offers, but would be willing to help!

Edit: To correct the typo pointed out below, we don't need folks getting the wrong idea...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. L. Lloyd
United States
Rock Hill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
...as in my brain fails me at times.
badge
"I like turtles"
mbmbmbmbmb
Cornbread46 wrote:
...even a NON American willing to lick up and ship these to me? I'd make it worth your while of course.
Whoa! I'd heard about people that pay for this type of stuff but...

Sorry, just making a joke of your typo. I wish I could be of help but I won't be attending Essen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Harris
United States
Oshkosh
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well.... to get my games I might lick someone if they really wanted me to...gulp gulp gulp

Thanks for pointing out the typo!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.