Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Xenos
Greece
Chalandri, Athens
Attiki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi to all,

Today I received Endeavor. I opened the box and there were no cards in there.

Anyone has the same experience?

Is the support of Z-man any good in your experience?

I am going to mail them today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Iennaco
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Lacrimor wrote:
Is the support of Z-man any good in your experience?

Reports on BGG say "yes", so you should get your game fixed soon.
Good luck! meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Xenos
Greece
Chalandri, Athens
Attiki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the quick reply !!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Vögel
United States
Golden Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
I've been on this site for 10 years now, and I'm far from sick of games, but I think I am, to some degree, sick of learning too many new games. I'm also tired of playing 4+ hr multiplayer games, but I'll still happily play really long games 2 player.
mbmbmbmbmb
I also had no cards in the box. Zev responded to my e-mail immediately. He has always been excellent with customer service before and there's no reason to believe he won't handle it quickly and professionally.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Xenos
Greece
Chalandri, Athens
Attiki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shaveandahaircut wrote:
I also had no cards in the box. Zev responded to my e-mail immediately. He has always been excellent with customer service before and there's no reason to believe he won't handle it quickly and professionally.

Thanks friend. I mailed them. I hope I have an answer soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mojo shivers
United States
San Pedro
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When my copy of Pandemic had 2 duplicate cards, I e-mailed Zev and had my replacements within three or four days. Z-man really does have exceptional customer service in every facet of its business.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Xenos
Greece
Chalandri, Athens
Attiki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you all for your responses. Was there any king of charge for the replacements?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Xenos
Greece
Chalandri, Athens
Attiki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, Z-man replied. They will send me the cards.

Thank you all and thanks Z-man.

Now I can, peacefully sleep at night

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Pollock
Scotland
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zev at Z-man operate a quality service. I had twice the number of black disks in my copy of Endeavor and absolutely no white disks. Z-man are sending me the white disks! thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Dunkley
United Kingdom
Chorley
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just opened my copy of Endeavor and there are 30 Black wooden discs missing, I have every confidence in ZMan putting this right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Xenos
Greece
Chalandri, Athens
Attiki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Today I received the cards that were missing. Only six days have passed
Thanks Zev for your excellent support.

Mistakes can happen many times but what really matters is the will to correct them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Honeyfield
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lacrimor wrote:
Today I received the cards that were missing. Only six days have passed
Thanks Zev for your excellent support.

Mistakes can happen many times but what really matters is the will to correct them.

That's an excellent response from Z-Man.

It's interesting there have been a few issues here. As you say it's the putting right that counts. I'm sure most of this is beyond the immediate control of the publisher.

Did anyone else get some really wonky looking cubes and counters? I got a couple especially this one cube that looks like a 3-d rhomboid -
I consider it a feature not a bug tho
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Hamrick
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Like others, I also had a problem with a couple of cards in my "Pandemic" game. Contacted Z-Man via e-mail, they immediately responded and I received the replacement cards in the mail within a week. I thought that was great ... quick and effective customer service with no hassle.

On the hand, I find it somewhat troubling that there are so many instances of similar problems ... missing cards (or entire decks!) and components, or deformations. Seems Z-man might want to look into putting as much effort as they do to resolving problems (kudos) to preventing problems ... a little bit more quality assurance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Vögel
United States
Golden Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
I've been on this site for 10 years now, and I'm far from sick of games, but I think I am, to some degree, sick of learning too many new games. I'm also tired of playing 4+ hr multiplayer games, but I'll still happily play really long games 2 player.
mbmbmbmbmb
I received cards in the mail from ZMan yesterday. Thanks!

John, I really don't think Z-Man Games has that many issues, it might be a perception thing for you. Customers are 10 times more likely to verbally share a complaint than to share praise. The ratio has got to be even more dramatically skewed when adding the effort of doing that in written form.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.