Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Hackelton
United States
Nanjemoy
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bought this game for my best friend's birthday. We played this week and have a question not clear in the rules.

* Rules specifically state that spending a "life point" for subsequent dice rolls occurs after the players regular turn. The other additional rules follow that same section, but would seem to be too late, if performed after the regular turn. I am referring to spending "life points" for drawing additional tiles and replacing tiles during the "secret passageway" maneuver. Can anyone who has played clarify?

We also discovered that playing offensively (going after other players), leaves everyone dead before anyone can finish. We contemplated a "reincarnation" rule, restoring a "life point" after skipping 3 "dead" turns.

Thanks to any responders in advance! I like the game, would love to make it better with clarification.

-Cold
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Wallace
United Kingdom
Manchester
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Hi Michael,

It's a very long time sicne I have played the game and I do not have a set of rules to hand. Life points can be expended within a turn to draw additional tiles and replacing tiles. Expending life points to roll again is effectively life having another turn, which is why you finish your original turn first.

Having a house rule to deal with your particular style of play is fine with me.

Hope that is clear

Martin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.