Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Lister
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am inferring from the posts about a Zman release date of October/November that there will not be an English Lookout games version at Essen.

I would love to be wrong, though i suspect i'm not...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grzegorz Kobiela
Germany
Hanover
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Editor at Lookout Games
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm afraid, Lookout Games won't do any Agricola stuff in English as they have an agreement with Z-Man Games. Remember the whole Animeeples discussion in the past? Lookout Games even didn't sell any to abroad for not breaking any agreements.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Lister
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Ponton. Well late Oct/Nov is not too long to wait

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas
Germany
Nagold
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If You tire of waiting You could get Agricola Old Maid in between... gameplay might differ a little bit of course but its cheap...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Sheets
United States
Pinson
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ponton wrote:
I'm afraid, Lookout Games won't do any Agricola stuff in English as they have an agreement with Z-Man Games. Remember the whole Animeeples discussion in the past? Lookout Games even didn't sell any to abroad for not breaking any agreements.

Actually Zev allowed them to sell animeeples to the US so we could get them without Zev himself breaking any promises.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grzegorz Kobiela
Germany
Hanover
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Editor at Lookout Games
mbmbmbmbmb
Infininight wrote:
Actually Zev allowed them to sell animeeples to the US so we could get them without Zev himself breaking any promises.

Yeah, I know. But for a whole year there was no such permission. So, if Zev agrees with Lookout producing the English expansion, then Lookout may do it. However, I don't think Zev would like to lose on the profits here. In the end, he's a business man and I would do exactly the same.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Melissa
Australia
Parkville
Vic
flag msg tools
admin
designer
May you find the Perfect Shoe! xxx
badge
Mostly offline, but trying.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure Zev will have the final word soon on Agricola: Farmers of the Moor and its availability.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zev Shlasinger
United States
Naples
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I am told I will have Farmers of the Moor for sale at Essen so stop on by the booth. The price will be what Lookout is selling their copies for. I should have lots of copies - not oodles of copies, but lots.

Zev Shlasinger, President
Z-Man Games, Inc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Cochran
United States
Costa Mesa
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Zman wrote:
I am told I will have Farmers of the Moor for sale at Essen so stop on by the booth. The price will be what Lookout is selling their copies for. I should have lots of copies - not oodles of copies, but lots.

I get in at lunchtime on Thursday. Be right there!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dvonn Yinsh
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I will be there Thursday morning at 10am!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.