BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » New Zealand

Subject: New board gaming event rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Tan
New Zealand
flag msg tools
Hi everyone,

My name is James Tan (highly original user name here, I know!) and we normally run L3 Lans, which is a computer gaming event in Christchurch. We've just expanded out and we now have our own venue in town (575 Colombo St, inbetween South City Mall and Canary Furniture).

Inbetween our lans, which are about six to seven weeks apart, I thought it might be a good idea to start board gaming sessions as well.

L3 has a small collection of games at the moment, with our collection consisting of Settlers of Catan + Sea farers expansion (more to be added soon), House on the Haunted Hill and Carcassonne. I've just ordered two new games, History of the World and Space Hulk (hopefully they arrive in time).

If you're interesting in coming along, please visit our website at http://www.l3.net.nz.

Our next free board gaming session is held on the 24th of October from 6pm till midnight. Here's a direct link to the event page for it.

Hope to see you there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David and Natalie
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JamesTan wrote:
Hi everyone,

My name is James Tan (highly original user name here, I know!) and we normally run L3 Lans, which is a computer gaming event in Christchurch. We've just expanded out and we now have our own venue in town (575 Colombo St, inbetween South City Mall and Canary Furniture).

Inbetween our lans, which are about six to seven weeks apart, I thought it might be a good idea to start board gaming sessions as well.

L3 has a small collection of games at the moment, with our collection consisting of Settlers of Catan + Sea farers expansion (more to be added soon), House on the Haunted Hill and Carcassonne. I've just ordered two new games, History of the World and Space Hulk (hopefully they arrive in time).

If you're interesting in coming along, please visit our website at http://www.l3.net.nz.

Our next free board gaming session is held on the 24th of October from 6pm till midnight. Here's a direct link to the event page for it.

Hope to see you there.

Any gaming event, (which by default encourages Kiwis to play board games), gets the big thumb from me!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.