Dungeon!» Forums » General

Subject: Dungeon! 1975 version. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Hughes
United States
California
flag msg tools
recently found this game in storage, it seems to have all the original pieces but as i counted them it doesn't seem right,
i have the instructions, even one of the TSR gift certificate forms you send in when you first buy the game, everything is in incredible condition, except for the box corners, and the game board as a minor tear from age,

the card count goes like this..
Monster cards
Level 1- 7
Level 2- 8
Level 3- 11
Level 4- 12
Level 5- 14
Level 6- 8
Total =60
Spell card
teleport -6
lightning -8
Fire ball -9
=23
Treasure
L1- 7
L2- 9
L3- 16
L4- 18
L5- 16
L6- 12
= 78

Thinking of selling, pictures soon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the 75 version too.
L1 = 8t/6m
L2 = 9t/8m
L3 = 16t/11m
L4 = 18t/10m
L5 = 16t/14m
L6 = 12t/9m

Spell = 6tel/9fb/9lb

2x counters 1-15
82 tombtone markers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerry Smit
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
IIRC : 1 treasure and monster per room on that level, PLUS 3 monsters per "chamber". Mind you, I have the bookcase purple cover version.

Gerry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wilhem Perkin
United States
California
flag msg tools
I believe I have the 1975 version too (Same lid Picture) though the rules show copyright dates 1975, 1980 and 1981, TSR etc. I'm looking for help identifying three cards I'm missing and your postings have narrowed it down. I'm hoping you can identify the cards for me from the cards you have.I believe there should be 61 Monster cards and 80 Treasure cards.Based on your numbers, ...

I'm missing 1 of the 11 third level monster cards. I have 1 Evil Hero, 2 Werewolf, 1 Mummy, 1 Giant Snake, 1 Trap, 2 Ogre, 1 Gargoyle and 1 Giant Spider.

I'm missing 1 of the 9 sixth level monster cards. I have 1 Vampire, 2 Blue Dragons, 2 Evil Wizards, 1 Black Pudding, 1 Purple Worm and 1 Red Dragon.

I'm missing 1 of the 18 fourth level treasure cards. I have 1 sack of 1,000 gold pieces, 1 magic sword, 1 secret door, 1 silver cup, 2 silver rings, 2 gold rings, 2 gold cups, 2 jade idols, 2 silver coffers, 1 crystal ball, 1 huge emerald and 1 huge sapphire.

Please could you check your cards and let me know whats missing.

My inventory of monster/treasure cards by level (not including the three missing ones above) is: L1 7/9; L2 8/9; L3 10/16; L4 12/17; L5 14/16; L6 8/12. If I'm correct that the totals should be 61/80, you may be missing some cards as well or I suppose mine could have extras but I find no indication of that. If you think you might be missing some, I be glad to return the favor in helping you identify what I have that you don't. Thanks. wperkin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.