Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marc Puig
Spain
Tarragona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have pledged for the game in D.G. after reading the rules.I have taken a look at the map and its superb. I have even read again the F&E trilogy in order to enjoy more the game atmosphere. I like the rules and I like the design, but I feel as if the counters were not the right counters for a human Gallactic Empire.

What´s the opinion from other people interested in the game? Does the counters fit for the Empire?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
roger cox
United States
Spartanburg
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just bought this game today at the local hobby store, so I haven't read the rules yet. Already I have a question though--why are there 2 identical countersheets? Did Decision Games just put in a spare in case we lose some? Or do the rules call for all counter duplicates to be used? I did check out the first few pages, where it usually says "Set-up for play", but all I saw was that I'll need 2 opaque containers for the Chaos and the System Counters. I just wonder if I'll have 100 chaos markers in a cup, or 200....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Puig
Spain
Tarragona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Galactic Empire Counters?

I haven´t received my copy yet, but it is on the way. However, in the pictures with the game components which appear here in the geek do not look like identical.

Are you sure they are duplicates?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
matt way
United States
dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules imply that you use both sheets of identical counters as there are instructions as how to handle drawing duplicates of the alien races (which only have 1 counter each).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.