Popular Tags: [View All]
Barry Doyle
United States
Lynchburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been really busy with work lately, and other projects, so V&V time has been limited. I'm trying hard, though, to get the Japanese infantry out by the end of the month. The Marines, and at least two maps, will be pushed to October -- but one of the maps will be a slightly larger "deluxe" map!

I'm considering scrapping the V for Victory magazine idea, and just releasing scenarios as I finish them. The game could certainly use scenarios more than a fanzine, at this point. I have three ready to go right now, and may post them over the next few weeks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Kovacs
United States
Elyria
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since you're the designer and the publisher, I think that whatever schedule works for you is best. I'd rather wait for a quality product than have you rush anything when you're busy with the rest of your life. The additional scenarios would certainly be welcomed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Doyle
United States
Lynchburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, John -- it gets a bit hectic at times, especially when trying to balance it with my other interests, but it's still fun.

Speaking of the Japanese and Marine infantry, have any of you seen the latest trailer for HBO's upcoming The Pacific series? Boy, I can't wait! surprise
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
eugenio pombi
United Kingdom
exeter
devon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Barry,

don't forget it is your hobby (you tell it), so do what gives you more fun.
Things may come slower but better ;)

Don't do a magazine if you can keep things simpler.

Merry game design!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.