Greg Jones
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Simple variant: draw your own cards.

However, don't put a title on them. This adds an extra dimension of creativity to the game. Not only do you decide how to use the element in your story, if it's badly drawn or just looks like something funny to you, you decide what it is. This brings to the game that hilarious aspect of drawing party games when people give ridiculous guesses to incomprehensible drawings.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Achim Zien
Germany
Oldenburg
flag msg tools
designer
badge
There's a theory: if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There's another theory: this has already happened.
mbmbmbmbmb
Huh, I immediately thought about the 1kBWC variant, but of course the pictionary might mess things up even further.

I guess you could honestly play OUaT + 1kBWC, but combination with pictionary might be … unfruitful … as far as the fairy tale is concerned.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Nelson
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What is 1kBWC?

I'd thought of combining this with Dixit .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.