Subject: resolving attacks in the same phase rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
CLARENCE TAN
Canada
Richmond
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Please bear with me, I'm a little confused about damage resolution...

1) Say I have two outpost commandos (1 ranged dmg, 3 init) vs random melee guy with 2 init. standing in front of the enemy hq. Assume they are all in a straight line, with both commandos shooting down towards the hq.

On init phase 3, do both my commandos' shots hit the melee guy, or does one kill the melee guy and the other go through to hit the HQ behind him?

2) same scenario as above, except the melee guy has a medic attached to him (not in line of fire). Does the medic absorb the first hit, and then the guy gets killed by the second ranged hit?

3) it says the Scoper has the ability to give an enemy module's bonuses to (i'm assuming adjacent) outpost units instead of the enemy's units. Does (should???) it also do the same if it's connected to an enemy HQ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michal Herda
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: silly questions part 2!
1) Say I have two outpost commandos (1 ranged dmg, 3 init) vs random melee guy with 2 init. standing in front of the enemy hq. Assume they are all in a straight line, with both commandos shooting down towards the hq.

On init phase 3, do both my commandos' shots hit the melee guy, or does one kill the melee guy and the other go through to hit the HQ behind him?

Both bullets are shot at once, so both attacks hit the melee guy.

2) same scenario as above, except the melee guy has a medic attached to him (not in line of fire). Does the medic absorb the first hit, and then the guy gets killed by the second ranged hit?

Yes, the medic dies along with the guy.

3) it says the Scoper has the ability to give an enemy module's bonuses to (i'm assuming adjacent) outpost units instead of the enemy's units. Does (should???) it also do the same if it's connected to an enemy HQ?

Scoper doesn't work on a HQ.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.