Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kasper L.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
I'm interested in buying RtL for the advanced campaign. I've been reading through multiple reviews of RtL, ToI, AoD, and WoD, however, I don't remember seeing anything about RtL including treachery cards or anything like dark glyphs and such.

Are AoD and WoD, the only 2 expansions that add new OL mechanics? And then RtL is just the advanced campaign?

Also, could I get good recommendations for which expansions to buy? I read one review where WoD was a good expansion to get with RtL. I'm not too sure about ToI and AoD. I'm inclined to get ToI for feats, WoD for some treachery mechanics, and definitely RtL. But all that is going to be a lot of money, which makes my wallet sad.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Rozmiarek
United States
Liberty Hill
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RtL does not include any treachery cards. If you have WoD or AoD you can use the treachery cards from those expansions in RtL.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gilles Duchesne
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dark glyphs can also be used in RtL if you own AoD.
(But in practice, you'll probably want to spend the treachery elsewhere.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.