Popular Tags: [View All]
Charles Rayburn
United States
Cleveland
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i just walked out of a thrift store with a $3 copy of survive. i just finished doing an inventory of the pieces and it's missing on orange swimmer? how much does this matter?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chaddyboy
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Bloooooop.
badge
Bluuuuuurp.
mbmbmbmbmb
You can't really play the game per the rules with a missing swimmer. What number is the swimmer that's missing? If it's a "1", it'll be easier to find a replacement than any of the other numbers.

Also, if it's a "1", you could just play that everyone plays without one of their "1"s with a lot less effect on the game than if it was one of the higher numbers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd N.
United States
Medford
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have some extra orange swimmers. which one are you missing? I can send you one if I got it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Short
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the same problem with my copy. I was missing a red "2." I replaced it with a cube (and did the same for each player, so there was no potential disadvantage).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Browne
United Kingdom
Ely
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is interesting - I just bought a £45 brand new and sealed copy of the game and it has a yellow '1' piece missing.

Also one set of the person counters is a dark blue, and it is virtually impossible to make out the black numbers printed on the base unless you hold up a mega candlepower flashlight to it at the right angle!

Do all editions have the same dark blue swimmer set?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.