Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Curt Ligot
United States
seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
Hey Guys,
I am what you would call a Warhammer 40k lite fan. I only play Space Hulk but think the whole universe is pretty friggin awesome. Anyway, I am currently making a card/dice fighting game. I am cramming in fighters from a ton of genres. I would love to throw some space marines in there.

My question is, Which space marine(s) would you guys want to see in a fighting game?

Thanks
Curt

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The mean one?

aheh.

Specific characters or just in general? If its close in fighting then a Terminator with either Lightning Claws or the Hammer and Shield.

Personalities? The exiled captain from the stories that ran in the early WH Monthly comics.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Ligot
United States
seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
Omega2064 wrote:
The mean one?

:p

aheh.

Specific characters or just in general? If its close in fighting then a Terminator with either Lightning Claws or the Hammer and Shield.

Personalities? The exiled captain from the stories that ran in the early WH Monthly comics.

I know its hard to pick just one.

I was considering those two you picked as well. There are ranged attacks too so they dont have to be limited to just melee guys.

I havent read the comics. Is the exiled captain pretty cool?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Well he didnt get his own Warhammer Warriors battle book like Kal Jerico or Ephreal Stern. But should have m'thinks. The story set was called Blood Quest and follows a group of exiled Blood Angels lead by a Captain Leonatos as they quest for a stolen relic.

Peruse the characters in Inquisitor too for ideas. It has a fair variety of personalities before it essentially ended.

Black Library has issues 1-13 up on their site in PDF format.
http://www.blacklibrary.com/free-extras/downloads/warhammer-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.