Valentijn Eekels
Netherlands
Gouda
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking for a good photographer that likes to make a collection of pictures that I could use for promotion. That includes;

- A series of "neutral" photo's, with a white background (both sealed and unsealed)
- A series with component pictures in the style/color of the game
- A series of creative photo's, with a focus on some of the components and others blurred in the back

It's for the board game Day & Night, so it has many components (140 cards, 1 board, 44 tiles, 60 counters, 4 pawns). I understand that this is a lot of work but in exchange I can only send you a game, and a promise that I won't forget you for projects with a bigger budget.

Please reply with a link with your work.

Note: With enough replies, I will most probably choose more than 1 photographer for different results.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivica Crljenica
Sweden
Nacka
Stockholms län
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will Photograph For Games
N/A[image portfolio]
And he isn't even far away for shipping!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Valentijn Eekels
Netherlands
Gouda
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, he's great! Thanks... I'll send him a message today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenrick C
Malaysia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pity i dont stay in usa, else id take you up on that offer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin
Australia
WA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I might be interested...

Will you be crediting the photos to the photographer in any way, when they are used for promotional purposes?

See here for some of my recent boardgame photos, or checkout my blog for more of my photos (photos in these reviews on my blog should provide some good idea of product-type shots that I've done).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Basil
United States
Clayton
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Valentijn_Eekels wrote:
I'm looking for a good photographer that likes to make a collection of pictures that I could use for promotion. That includes;

- A series of "neutral" photo's, with a white background (both sealed and unsealed)
- A series with component pictures in the style/color of the game
- A series of creative photo's, with a focus on some of the components and others blurred in the back

It's for the board game Day & Night, so it has many components (140 cards, 1 board, 44 tiles, 60 counters, 4 pawns). I understand that this is a lot of work but in exchange I can only send you a game, and a promise that I won't forget you for projects with a bigger budget.

Please reply with a link with your work.

Note: With enough replies, I will most probably choose more than 1 photographer for different results.

I'm a photographer in the US and you can check out my BGG account for pictures I have taken.

Thanks,
Mike

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.