Mike Bourgeois
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Have you ever heard the phrase "Smooth bottom, Open Britches" used before or do I just have really weird dreams.

Ok, that's out of the way... "The Informant"... what a strange movie. I'd recommend it for you to watch if you want some slightly bewildering entertainment but you'd really better bring your 'WTF' sheet to keep up with some of the strange movie happenings.

You can get the entire synopsis off the computer so I won't do that here... just suffice it to say this true story comes off like someone's wacky fictional dream.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Barlow
Canada
Stratford
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
No one takes the time to read anymore.
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you ever heard the phrase "electric weasel wrappers" or do I just have time on my hands?

Okay, that's out of the way... "500 Days of Summer" ... what a strange movie. I'd recommend you to watch it if you want to know what's been going on in men's heads for all time, but you'd better bring your "Duh!" sheet to help keep up with the boy's thought patterns.

You can get the entire synopsis off the computer so I won't do dat here... just suffice to say that this true story comes off like someone's sad fictional dream.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Bourgeois
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mike, you're a cruel man.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Have you ever heard the phrase "refined reefununcular recrudesce" or do I just have this itchy 'rash' on my mind?

Okay, now that this were out of the way... "the Invention of Lying" ... what a strange movie. I'd recommend you to watch it if you want to know what's been going on in liar's heads for all time, but you'd better bring your "suspension of imbelief!" sheet to help keep up with the premise for its NON-thought patterns.

You can get the entire synopsis off the computer so I won't does dis here... just suffice to say that this true story comes off like someone's "Vlad" farcical dry-dream.
robot
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.