Subject: Oh no! My game is mispacked! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Garland
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmb
I ordered my game from amazon and got it Friday. Yesterday, I was punching out everything and getting it all organized to play with when I noticed that I was missing the werewolf card. I had two vampires instead! I don't want to have to send the whole game back, so I contacted Flying Frog to see if they can send me a replacement but I haven't heard back from them, yet. Anyone else had any packing issues or had to contact support? Are they good about addressing customer issues? Just wondering.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dana R.
United States
Claremont
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
Devotium Popcornicus
mbmbmbmbmb
samurai_rob wrote:
I ordered my game from amazon and got it Friday.

Why did you go all the way to the Amazon to order when so many reputable gaming stores are available or even a gaming online site? Shipping must have been out of this world.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Garland
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmb
My family has an amazon prime membership so I get free 2day shipping. I do most of my shopping on amazon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Bell
United States
Osceola Mills
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Scythe!
badge
Life is not a game - games are life.
mbmbmbmbmb
You can rest assured that Flying Frog will get back to you.

Their Customer Service is excellent. My copy of AToE came with an entire shrink-wrapped package of cards that were damaged. They promptly and thoroughly fixed the situation for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dana R.
United States
Claremont
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
Devotium Popcornicus
mbmbmbmbmb
Well then....Support is great. I would guess someone from the Frog will see this shortly and give you a reply or look at a few posts and you will certainly see a few folks to contact. Try Soundgirl she will certainly help you out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Garland
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks everyone! Helps put my mind at ease. I've already ordered the expansions, too and would hate to end up missing one villain.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Bell
United States
Osceola Mills
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Scythe!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Slabcity wrote:
Why did you go all the way to the Amazon to order when so many reputable gaming stores are available or even a gaming online site? Shipping must have been out of this world.

All the way to Amazon? What's that supposed to mean? Is it further over the internet than any other online gaming store?

I don't buy my games at Amazon either, but I DO buy a lot of other stuff from them. They have excellent Customer Service and free shipping on orders over $25. How exactly is that out of this world?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dana R.
United States
Claremont
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
Devotium Popcornicus
mbmbmbmbmb
DrCrow wrote:
All the way to Amazon? What's that supposed to mean? Is it further over the internet than any other online gaming store?

I don't buy my games at Amazon either, but I DO buy a lot of other stuff from them. They have excellent Customer Service and free shipping on orders over $25. How exactly is that out of this world?

Sorry I thought we were talking boardgames here. I buy all my books from Amazon - there better??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Bell
United States
Osceola Mills
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Scythe!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Slabcity wrote:
Sorry I thought we were talking boardgames here. I buy all my books from Amazon - there better??

laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe O'Donnell
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a very similar issue. I got two scarecrow minion cards, but no vampire minion card. They got right back to me and sent the vampire minion card immediately. This was less than two weeks ago. So not to worry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Garland
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmb
LOL! Anyway, Chris from Flying Frog emailed me today and said they would send out a replacement werewolf card today! That was quicker than I expected! You guys were right about them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.