Subject: Cylons on New Caprica rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
keenan kahnemouii
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure if this has already been asked but...

If a Cylon Leader is infiltrating Galactica when it reaches New Caprica, does the Cylon leader get treated as a human on New Caprica. For example would a Cylon Leader be able to use “Human Action” spaces?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Yes. It is identified as "infiltrating" by holding the Infiltrator card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
keenan kahnemouii
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also could I go between "Human" and "Cylon" spaces?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
mewmew wrote:
Also could I go between "Human" and "Cylon" spaces?

If you are infiltrating, you are treated as a human. I believe the only way you can go back to being a cylon while on New Caprica is to get executed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Happy grandfather!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
An infiltrating Cylon can always stop infiltrating as an action. This would send him to the Resurrection Ship if Galactica has returned or the Medical Center if she has not returned. Once in Cylon mode you cannot re-infiltrate until Galactica returns and the Human Fleet location is available.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Hugo
United States
Matthews
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We ran into this question during our first play this weekend. We ended up playing the Cylon Infiltrator as a Human... I totally wanted to execute him but somehow he convinced us to let him "help" prepare ships. He then proceeded to execute us (Human action in the HQ).... We were so pissed. angry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
She-Hulk
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fliptrackr wrote:
We ran into this question during our first play this weekend. We ended up playing the Cylon Infiltrator as a Human... I totally wanted to execute him but somehow he convinced us to let him "help" prepare ships. He then proceeded to execute us (Human action in the HQ).... We were so pissed. angry

Now, see, that just gives a bad name to those of us who are sympathetic to the humans...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.