5 Posts

Neuroshima Hex! Babel13» Forums » General

Subject: PETITION: Babel 13 Online? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Moisés Solé
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Neuroshima Online guy told me in e-mail that there weren't plans of getting the Babel 13 armies into it because there was no support from Neuroshima Hex makers.

But I wonder. Should any programmer in this nice community take the time to code them, would it be possible to add them, or is it a matter of denied permissions? Or maybe the code is a mess and adding them wouldn't be worth the trouble, I dunno...

I'd do it myself, but my coding ability is really low, so I'd rather have someone else do that.

In this wishful thinking world the "point after touchdown" would be getting DDM and SMART (which can be found described in the Neuroshima Hex: Duel entry) but for now, I'd be happy with New York and Neojungle if that was possible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Boaventura
Brazil
Brasilia
DF
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Hinz
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
they've been added to the as of this morning, although currently the server keeps dropping out on me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paweł Dembowski
Poland
Wroclaw
none
flag msg tools
Would be great if Duel armies and optional board were also added.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paweł Dembowski
Poland
Wroclaw
none
flag msg tools
Unfortunately, for now Neojungle is bugged. All Modules that belong to the Motherland now give bonuses to Motherland units, instead of only Modules that are connected to Motherland units.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.