China» Forums » News

Subject: Reprint? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy Yoder
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Anyone know when and if this game (or Web of Power) will be re-printed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Herb Petro
United States
INDIAN TRAIL
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The last publisher of China was Uberplay. They are out of business, so someone would have to acquire the publishing rights to print this. Unless there are significant signs of a large demand for the game, I would not hold you breath on a reprint.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Schacht
Germany
Frankfurt
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sorry, no plans yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claudio
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This game hit tanga a couple of times in the last 12 months, so you'll probably have decent luck buying off the marketplace or trading with tanga flippers. Cool game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Redden
United States
Manchester
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Nut'n honey
badge
"One of the key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace, good people don't go into government." - Donald Trump
mbmbmbmbmb
JYoder wrote:

Anyone know when and if this game (or Web of Power) will be re-printed?
China's a great game, we play it a lot. Did you look in the BGG Marketplace? There are several copies available for sale at very good prices RIGHT NOW! Just go to the game CHINA then click on marketplace.

Or, maybe you already knew that - you didn't want a copy but just wanted to know when the game was being reprinted. Hmmmm. I dunno.

wow
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Yoder
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Thanks for the responses. I am wanting to own it, but hadn't found it at the usual online game stores. I hadn't thought of the BGG marketplace -- good idea for future reference.

However, I found and bought it via a 3rd party on Amazon for only $20 (which includes shipping) so I'm happy. Thanks again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Santoro
Brazil
São Paulo
São Paulo
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
Please reprint!!!

cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.