BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: HOW ABOUT HAVING A QUIZ ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gordon Adams
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb

Gamers take delight with the boards, the components and ofcourse, the games themselves: so I am sure Geekers might not say no if a quiz were to be set up....say once a month.

The quiz can be based, for example: from various genres so as to make it interesting to those who like all types of games and in addition to the questions, why not have three small photos taken from a board game or a mini etc to be identified from the game they are taken from?

If 20 questions are set: those who have the most correct answers earn X number of GG.

Needless to say, this idea would need input from BGGs to be put into effect.

Just an idea

Regards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
HOW ABOUT HAVING A RE-VISIT TO "GEEK CHAT"?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Fisk
United Kingdom
Stoke on Trent
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
Come on you Seagulls! Sami Hyppia's Blue & White army!
badge
That's weird. This bit used to mention Shire Games, and tell you all how wonderful we are. But it seems to have got deleted. Let's see what happens this time ....
mbmbmbmbmb
Keep an eye on the geeklists - That seems to be where a lot of the quizzes appear, many of them pictorial.

Here's a list of some of them:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeksearch.php?action=search&ob...

N.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hanratty
Scotland
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd quite like a pub quiz based entirely on board gaming. That way I can do my two favourite things: drink and be a geek.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.