Subject: Big Box 2 - Tuckboxes rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know I could probably run around all of the pages for the various expansions to find tuckboxes for everything (and I probably will anyway), but frankly, it's Monday morning and I'm lazy. Plus there's always the chance that those boxes might not be the right size (read about a tile or two being left out of BB2?) or the colors not matching between the boxes, no symbols on the boxes for the expansions, etc. So does anyone have a collection of tuckboxes in pdf format that they're willing to email me - please?

Thank you kindly folks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey how about that. Turns out if I had been less lazy and more observant I'd have seen exactly what I was asking for in the Files section already.

I hate Mondays

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph
United States
Ewing
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Christmas Card Exchange: 2009 - 2014
badge
I play at EPGS on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month and if you live in Eastern PA, Western NJ or Northern DE ... you should too!
mbmbmbmbmb
That's ok, until I read your post I thougth today was Tuesday! Long day at work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.