Stefan Brunell
Canada
Bromont
Quebec
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
http://us.asmodee.com/

Finally our new website is on. We still have lots of work to do on it, but we will be able to put more info, rules, pictures and it will be easier to reach us.

It's only the beginning so please be kind. If you have any comments or suggestions of what you want to see please do so on this mail address contact_us@asmodee.com.

And yes, that means that I'm back and I will be able to respond your mail again. Sorry for any inconvenience. Since GENCON, we start the website, move our headquarters, rebuild our work agenda (DUNGEON TWISTER:2!!!!!), find new things to throw at our boss (I really like the marshmallow gun)and so on.

Now...let's prepare BGG.CON

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the website still up? I am unable to connect to either the US or the international asmodee.com websites. Problem is I need a green sled meeple - out copy came one meeple short :-(

We're in New Zealand, so not sure where we're supposed to go for customer support...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.