Richard Berg
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gamers . . .

OK, here are the possibilities for BROGFest 2010 (Charleston SC) . . . same venu as last year (veddy nice, almost elite), with some additions.

The two possible weekends are

January 14-17

February 18-21

They have rooms at the site hotel (Embassy Suites), as one as the hotel directly next door (Hampton Inn). Romms for the January weekend wuod be $119 each (Hampton), $139 each (Embassy) for the January weekend . . . $10 higher for the febuary weekend.

And if I can get 20 paying attendees, I can drop gthe Attendance Fee back down to $40 for the whole weekend.

Let me know as soon as possible - as I have to make a reservation - which, if any would be better . . . and how many of you are serious (asking yet again) about BROGFest 2010 . . .

If you want more information, or just want to lwt me know if you could be coming, email me at BergBROG@Comcast.net.

Hope to see a bunch of you there. . . it's a small convention, but we bring in some of the elite gameplayers of all types - Histo and Euro.

Thanx

RHB
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.