RAF: The Battle of Britain 1940» Forums » Rules

Subject: Lion - Cumulative Bomb Damage/Aircraft replacement loss rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrzej Fiett
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
11.26 states: "An airfield with a light damage marker is not further affected by damage."

Is it means there won't be aircraft replacement loss if airfield with damaged Control Room and squadrons in Land and/or Light Loss boxes will be hit once again later?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Butterfield
United States
Fremont
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
A light damage marker on an airfield means that its sector control room has been hit (per 11.23). The last sentence of 11.26 means that the airfield's sector control room is not further affected if it suffers additional damage. The aircraft at the airfield may continue to be affected by damage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrzej Fiett
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JohnButterfield wrote:
The aircraft at the airfield may continue to be affected by damage.

I thought so. Well, 8 Spitfire replacement points lost in three follow-up raids on Hornchurch airfield! Bloody Hermann!angry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Fung
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Andy44 wrote:
I thought so. Well, 8 Spitfire replacement points lost in three follow-up raids on Hornchurch airfield! Bloody Hermann!angry

Ye ghods! I wasn't even able to do that as the Germans when I had control of the target cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrzej Fiett
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it's easier to draw one Hornchurch target card and then two raid event cards with follow-up raids target event in sequence, than ten target cards with three Hornchurch cards among them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Fung
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Andy44 wrote:
I think it's easier to draw one Hornchurch target card and then two raid event cards with follow-up raids target event in sequence, than ten target cards with three Hornchurch cards among them.

Good point, forgot about that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Kassel
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Add the odd time 0 event followed by Hornchurch target to increase the odds further.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.