Popular Tags: [View All]
Roland Wood
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I finally saved up 30 additional geekgold after giving in to the temptations of microbadges and once in a blue moon tipping someone and now I can't seem to find where to buy the Uberbadge. All it has listed is buying an Avatar and the price says 50 GG...

Are Uberbadges a thing of the past? Is it in a different place? Are they now 50 GG instead of 30? I must have missed the announcement...

How to BGG in regards to Uber badges?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Belli
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't you have to buy a Geekbadge first?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb
pete belli wrote:
Don't you have to buy a Geekbadge first?

Yup. 50 for the Geekbadge.

Then 50 more for the Uberbadge.

-DK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Tullsen
United States
VANCOUVER
WA
flag msg tools
designer
48 hour turnaround time for Prototypes!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Roliander wrote:
So I finally saved up 30 additional geekgold after giving in to the temptations of microbadges and once in a blue moon tipping someone and now I can't seem to find where to buy the Uberbadge. All it has listed is buying an Avatar and the price says 50 GG...

Are Uberbadges a thing of the past? Is it in a different place? Are they now 50 GG instead of 30? I must have missed the announcement...

How to BGG in regards to Uber badges?

I believe you first have to buy a geek badge. Go to your profile, and right next to your avatar it should look like this:

[Edit Avatar]
[Buy GeekBadge]
[Buy Microbadges]
[Edit Microbadges]

Yes, it costs 50. And then I believe you can buy an Uber Badge for another 50. Yup, harsh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Syvertsen
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
General Sherman says have a great day!
mbmbmbmbmb
For me, saving up for an avatar, then a geekbadge, then even a few microbadges - all of that didn't seem too bad. The grind to get the Uber badge, though, is downright painful. Good luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Australia
Sebastopol (Ballarat)
Victoria
flag msg tools
That's Karl on the left. Eternity on the right.
badge
I love Melissa, but don't tell her. It's a secret if she can find this. Shhhhh....
mbmbmbmbmb
psst.. ninja ..I sell discount uberbadges. Just transfer 40 in small untraceable 0.01 allotments to my account and I'll fix you up with the best looking uberbadge ever. arrrh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roland Wood
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you all. I guess I thought the Avatar was the badge and the little badge above the Avatar was the Uberbadge. So I will keep saving...except that the amount of GG I have been earning does not appear to be keeping up with GG inflation....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.