Christian Sperling
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Finally Incursion is going to print.
Read here:
http://www.incursiongame.com/blogs/incursion-blog/1243852-ho...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Conn
United States
Lee's Summit
Missouri
flag msg tools
You are not brought upon this world to get it!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1,000 game limited run for around $50? I'm in!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Buchler
United States
Escanaba
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really like my homemade stuff, but at $50 this is really a must.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Bourgeois
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm glad to hear this... I'd kind of written the game off as a PnP with promise but nothing to show beyond the enjoyable ruleset. I've got the spare change in my pocket so I'll be placing an order when the opportunity comes up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RJD
United States
Quad-Cities
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! This is great news. And the fifty smackeroos sounds like a nice starting point. If I enjoy this one enough, I'll definitely have plans to buy all the metal miniatures I'd need. German zombies here I come!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Libby
United States
Middletown
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When will this be open for preorder? This game looks like it will be a blast! zombie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Sperling
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's an update from Jim Bailey:

"Hi everyone. Wow! Lots of interest...

We are still wrangling with the manufacturer but getting closer every week. The timetable has been pushed out by about a month due to some foot-dragging by the manufacturer. If I could snap my fingers, and have the goods in front of me I would but alas, the process must run its course.

Thanks for being patient folks. I would like to reiterate that we’ll start taking preorders through this website (the Incursion page) in the USA and through West Wind in the UK just as soon as I have proofs in hand and I’m confident that there won’t be further major delays. Don’t want to take anyone’s money until we’re sure when we can deliver... though we very deeply appreciate all of you who have offered!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Di Ponio
United States
Lake Orion
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The more I play with the print n play...the more I am considering purchasing this to support the designer. Its a good game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.