Popular Tags: [View All]
Bonaparte
United States
DesMoines
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just wanted to give a shout out to Thought Hammer for their fast, courteous, and fair customer service. I had a small issue with a couple games and they responded to my email quickly, asked relevant questions, and proposed a very fair and reasonable solution. Thanks and I will surely do business with you again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice bags!
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Added to my OLGS list:

http://boardgamegeek.com/listitem/983952?commentid=1226536#c...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Witchey
United States
Laguna Hills
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thought Hammer is a class act all around.

A few months ago I placed an order with Thought Hammer where one of the games was erroneously listed as in stock. When they put the order together, they let me know that the game was out of stock and offered several options to change the order. In response, I simply had them remove the game from the shipment. Then, quite unexpectedly, they sent me a 5% coupon for the inconvenience!

How cool is that!?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Wolff
United States
poulsbo
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed all around. I have Funagain Games here in the PNW that I can order from where the games will arrive the next day, or Thoughthammer where it takes about 6 days to arrive. I usually go with Thoughthammer. Their geographic location is the only bad thing to say about them. Oh, that and they never pulled my number out of the hat at the Midnight Madness Giveaways at BGG.con. Hopefully they can fix that this year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dead Eye Dick
United States
San Francisco
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll add my voice to the thread - I have had nothing but positive experiences with TH customer service.

My only complaint is that sometimes they receive their products late. In some cases, well after (7-10 days) everyone else does.

But in EVERY case where I've had to contact them about an order or issue they have responded quickly, professionally, and always to my satisfaction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.