Popular Tags: [View All]
Colin Hall-Williams
United Kingdom
Derby
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's a brief exchange of emails between me and Flying Frog, in light of the recent red and blue clear plastic zombies:

"Hi there, just a couple of quick questions from a long time fan:

Will you be making either clear neon green or (please!) glow in the dark zombies? I'd love to have some radioactive undead to use with the crashed meteorite!"

And the reply?

"Hi Colin,
I am not authorized to answer your first question. I can tell you glow in the dark zombies have not yet been discussed."

Not authorised, eh? Mysterious...here's hoping for some sort of radiation expansion or some halloween special edition zombies.

Make of it what you will,
Colin.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan H
msg tools
Twilight Creations (makers of Zombies!!!) sells glow-in-the-dark zombies. The quality of their miniatures isn't as high as the LNoE miniatures but they are zombies that glow in the dark.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Baumbach
United States
LaPorte
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Noumena wrote:
Twilight Creations (makers of Zombies!!!) sells glow-in-the-dark zombies. The quality of their miniatures isn't as high as the LNoE miniatures but they are zombies that glow in the dark.

Twilight zombies are of a different scale though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Hall-Williams
United Kingdom
Derby
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
due to their sculpt, I always thought the Zombies!!! miniatures looked like they are after spare change, not brains to munch on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Hall-Williams
United Kingdom
Derby
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! At Last!

http://stores.homestead.com/FlyingFrogProductions/Detail.bok...

WATCH THE SKIES!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.