Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Clinch
United Kingdom
Bedford
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys,

We have a group of 6 from the UK (who have an uncanny resemblance to the Banana Splits) staying at the Ibis this year. If anyone wants to meet up, let us know. meeple

cheers
Pete

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Leach
United Kingdom
Godalming
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
There's usually a fair few UK gamers at the Ibis at Essen. This year myself and three others will be there throughout the week. See you by the bar!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Cochran
United States
Costa Mesa
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/440821 is the thread pinned up at the top of this forum for a roll call of who's staying where. You can add yourself and also see who's in which hotels. I think there are some at the Ibis already (enough that I may have to sneak by after hours to try and play even though I'm elsewhere! ).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve K
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
I'm at the Movenpick again - After a few games with you last year, I'll probably pop down to the Ibis to see if there's space for me again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Clinch
United Kingdom
Bedford
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SteveK2 wrote:
After a few games with you last year

Looking forward to it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Fisher
United States
Middletown
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
A group of us are staying close to the Ibis maybe we can drop in to game some. Where do you game at the Ibis?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Wright
England
Milton Keynes
Buckinghamshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We game in the restaurant area which is only used for breakfast. Loads of tables available and of course the bar stays open until we all go to bed.

Hope to see you there maybe.

Rick (One of the Banana Splits)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.