Popular Tags: [View All]
Raistlin
Italy
Torino
Torino
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I know it takes a rune to banish Thul Saduun, but does the N'Gaa dagger (clearly with the presence of Robert Craven) works too to kill it? I suppose yes, but I'd need a confirm...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leigh Caple
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Notts.
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
My no means official but that's how we play it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Rapp
Germany
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
RaistlinMajere wrote:
I know it takes a rune to banish Thul Saduun, but does the N'Gaa dagger (clearly with the presence of Robert Craven) works too to kill it? I suppose yes, but I'd need a confirm...

All monsters can be killed/banished with the dagger while Craven is present. Thul Saduun is different in another way - if looking at the other way to get rid of monsters: While you just have to possess the respective items to kill/banish all monsters but Thul Saduun, you have to spend the rune in Thul Saduun's case.

Sebastian Rapp / Kosmos
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raistlin
Italy
Torino
Torino
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you, I solved my doubts about it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Thingamagummy
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
Don't make me bust out the drama!!
badge
Panda is a Werewolf. The Village wins!
mbmbmbmbmb
Sebastian Rapp wrote:
RaistlinMajere wrote:

All monsters can be killed/banished with the dagger while Craven is present. Thul Saduun is different in another way - if looking at the other way to get rid of monsters: While you just have to possess the respective items to kill/banish all monsters but Thul Saduun, you have to spend the rune in Thul Saduun's case.

Sebastian Rapp / Kosmos

Wait - I'm not sure about this.

You're only allowed to discard 1 item per turn. If you discard a Knife to defeat Thul Saduun, you also have to discard 1 Rune?

Is this the only exception to the discard 1 item per turn rule?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No, no. You can use just the dagger (with the Witch) to get rid of Thul. He was just pointing out that Thul was different in the other way (besides the dagger) to defeat a creature.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Thingamagummy
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
Don't make me bust out the drama!!
badge
Panda is a Werewolf. The Village wins!
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay thanks... I just wanted to be clear!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.