Murray Lewis
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
Good at learning, useless at playing
badge
No secret message here
mbmbmbmbmb
It's been said before, and it bears repeating.

FFG have relatively high price points, but it's more than compensated for by the stellar customer support.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Browne
United States
Terre Haute
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you met Thaadd, Uwe, you would know that she is just as special a person as you would think that does such a great job. She is gracious, funny, and a video game junkie (as you seem to be). She takes her job very seriously and is just plain cool. I had the honor of meeting her and getting to talk to her for a bit at GenCon this year.

But I'm thinking she is a cat person, so she may have taken it personally to help someone in a crisis caused by a canine, too.

And some of us Yanks deserve the "bloody" before our names. Thaadd just isn't one of them.

p.s. My favorite character in "Left4Dead" is Zoe! zombie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiago Nunes
Portugal
Odivelas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thaadd rules
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I *love* Thaadd! She deserves praises from here to eternity and is one of the primary reasons FFG has such a steller reputation for awesome customer service (hear that FFG? Give Thaadd a raise!!!).

Keep it up!

-shnar

P.S. Zoe is also my fav, and am sooo looking forward to L4D2

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Vantries
United States
Woodbury
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
She hooked me up with a Blizz-con exclusive Epic Armor pack for WoW:tbg when I made a special order a year or two back. She is indeed awesome and I am indebted to her!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.