Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Denman
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm just using the old edition of the game to make the widgit work but thought you should know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Culp
United States
Gillette
Wyoming
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
appears just fine in mine

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Denman
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe it's the particular Widgit? I'm using the widgit that displays the box covers of my Hot 10. I just checked it again to make sure. Old edition is fine. New edition shows nothing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Culp
United States
Gillette
Wyoming
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
that's odd... I just put the hot10 widget in for me and it works. maybe the size of the image?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Culp
United States
Gillette
Wyoming
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
that's really wierd...i take the exact same code from mine, put your user name in and the space hulk dissappears

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Denman
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just checked Top 10 and it still fails for me. If anybody else feels like testing this with my name, use the Top 10 widgit as I've left the new edition Space Hulk listed there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Play Games - Interact - Have Fun!
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lj1983 wrote:
that's really wierd...i take the exact same code from mine, put your user name in and the space hulk dissappears

I'm seeing both Space Hulk Images here. I'm no programmer, but maybe this has something to do with an individual user's browser sttings, cache or something like that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Culp
United States
Gillette
Wyoming
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
manowarplayer wrote:
lj1983 wrote:

I'm seeing both Space Hulk Images here. I'm no programmer, but maybe this has something to do with an individual user's browser sttings, cache or something like that.

in that image, it has his space hulk (old) in it. earlier when he had space hulk (3rd) it didn't show up.

now it has his "top 10" showing...which has only SH3 and nothing is showing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Denman
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Based on what ManOWar said, I went to look if there were any different settings for that edition of Space Hulk. Nope. Next I subscribed to it and then immediately unsubscribed. Success! Why did it happen? Who knows, but we now know a possible fix to suggest for... well nearly anyone's problems.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Culp
United States
Gillette
Wyoming
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
haha, glad it worked. seems like the fix for alot of problems on the new geek is subscribe/unsubscribe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.