Jeffrey Allers
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After-Essen Party in Berlin

The 3rd Annual “After Essen Party” will be held Tuesday evening after Spiel, October 27 at 7 p.m. As always, Michael Schmitt and the Spielwiese Games Café (http://www.spielwiese-berlin.de/) will be hosting the event, and celebrating the café’s 3rd birthday as well.

In the past, gamers from Berlin and international visitors have enjoyed playing new releases and chatting with local game designers such as Thorsten Gimmler, Günter Cornett, Bernd Eisenstein, Andrea Meyer, Hartmut Kommerell, Peer Sylvester and myself.

No reservations are necessary. If you would like to attend and have any questions, you may send me a message here on the 'Geek.

Verspielte Gruesse (gamingly greetings),
Jeff Allers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Melissa
Australia
Parkville
Vic
flag msg tools
admin
designer
May you find the Perfect Shoe! xxx
badge
Mostly offline, but trying.
mbmbmbmbmb
You're in the diary, Jeff

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Allers
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah! More "celebrities" (see last Postcard). Should I try to rustle up some vegemite?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Melissa
Australia
Parkville
Vic
flag msg tools
admin
designer
May you find the Perfect Shoe! xxx
badge
Mostly offline, but trying.
mbmbmbmbmb
We have Vegemite.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Cochran
United States
Costa Mesa
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
I didn't see word about this from previous years, so alas I'm already hopping a plane back to the US on Tuesday, but I'll definitely keep this in mind for 2010 (or 2011 or whatever year I'm next at the fair)!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.