Michael Webb
United States
Western Mitten
flag msg tools
designer
badge
GET A SILK BAG FROM THE GRAVEYARD DUCK TO LIVE LONGER.
mbmbmbmbmb
In my original news release I offered individual or 2 piece order shipping to Europe, but with the caveat that I would need to make a sample piece and weigh each item individually. I will still offer this service, but arrangements are already starting to be made with European retailers/resellers to make the game available more easily in Europe and at a lower price for the customer.

My current suggestion for those in the EU and surrounding areas who want the item shipped is to buy from "GiochinScatola" in the BGG Market, as he is getting a supply of the maps and will be able to ship them to you much less expensively than I could as he is located in Italy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Dunn
United States
Winchester
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Michael,
How does one purchase a copy in the US?
Thanks,
Derek

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Webb
United States
Western Mitten
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are a couple of options Derek.

Option 1 is to buy it direct from me using the BGG Marketplace or private geekmail if the entry is missing.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geekstore.php3?action=listforsa...

Option 2 is to buy it from my US online retailer, Boards & Bits.

http://www.boardsandbits.com/product_info.php?cPath=1032&pro...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Webb
United States
Western Mitten
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
One other aside:

The item is shipping lighter than I'd anticipated, so for most people in Western Europe the shipping cost for 1-2 copies is running around $15.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.